'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

4.11.13

Mom's Birthday

Today was my mother's birthday. She got a wonderful pen... she loves writing little notes to herself. She sometimes writes by hand and then sends that as email. We spent the last two days making an Icebox cake... which is essentially a bunch of large thin chocolate cookies on their side slathered and sandwiched with whipped cream. It tastes as good as it sounds... and it left some sort of dent on my stomach... too much sugar at once!
In other news... what in other news...?
Oh yeah. I started watching Sword Art Online. Twenty Five episodes. Shouldn't kill me. I'm watching at the healthy pace of one per day... and I happen to watch it during my morning shift on the computer (when I add my daily chunk to Phantasm, do my Codecademy, and read my blogs), which is about right before everyone gets up, y'know, like seven-ish. Six if I'm lucky (of course that means a good deal of my free time is spent napping). At the end of the day, it's hard to believe I had watched it since it seems so long ago XD. I'll get my next fix in a short twelve hours.
...Had a rough school day. Only got done a bit before I've posted this. Tomorrow I hope to make up for lost time.
Sayonara.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your mum!! :D I'm jealous of her handwriting, mine diminished as soon as we got iPads for school. >_<
    Sword Art Online? FANTASTIC CHOICE. :D can't say you'll approve of the whole anime, but you know, once you get past all that its really a supermegafoxyawesomehot show and you'll definitely enjoy all the nerdy bits :)

    Much ai!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated