'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

15.11.13

Diversions


Get this. I had my 3DS all bubble-wrapped and packaged and ready to be sent... but then I remembered that I had made a fatal error in the handling of my SD card data and I could potentially lose progress on my downloaded games if my 3DS were to be replaced during the repairs. So I unpacked the WHOLE thing and got that SD issue worked out... and then realized that our Pokemon X and Y had just arrived in the mail, so decided that I would send it monday...

So... yeah. I'm gonna go play it now... and then send it. Steve says I can continue playing on his 3DS when mine is sent. What are Brothers for? Then again... he may be manipulating me somehow.
Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated