'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

9.9.13

Steve Bought Minecraft... Is that it?

...Pretty much the title.
Steve bought Minecraft today for twenty six dollars, yes, he had well over thrice the dough to begin with, and now we have horses.
...Yeah.

Seriously, Fire Emblem Awakening rocks. Now if only Steve had another game to busy himself with...!!
I bought Megaman 2 for the 3DS eShop two days ago. Five dollars. Almost finished it. I have no regrets.
...Heading up to Chiang Mai in four days... probably going to have my 3DS shipped by then. Sigh... on the road with no 3DS...
Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated