'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

24.9.13

HTML and School

So, yesterday, we started School again! Yay... We got a WHOLE lot more books to read on our kindle now, and now we get to watch videos with mom concerning economy and politics; not as boring as it sounds. Math, Bio, and writing are back too. Well, the two weeks are up and I've had my fun. Time to get back to good 'ol hard work.

Oh! One of our new school subjects is learning HTML! Yay! It's very simple, and I think I can get the hang of it rather quickly. I'm looking forward to designing my own webpage...

Nearly done Fire Emblem Awakening. Which reminds me, I have to go back to Zelda Dungeon to get more help about the ending. Steve made the thread look laughable so I have to re-post...
Sayonara

1 comment:

  1. Uggggh, school XD I just got on holidays so I dont want to even THINK about school!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated