'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

13.8.13

Thief's Technical Difficulties

When we got Thief Deadly Shadows working, I was thinking to myself 'so... we got ourselves a game nearly ten-years old, and we got a computer that's a generation higher. So no need to worry about performance.'
Nope.
Deadly Shadows is a very graphically powerful game. And the framerate is so choppy it takes the immersion out. So we had to uninstall and Dad's looking at things like compatibility mode to see if that helps. Not looking too good. We've had to re-install it several times. Not fun. And we're still working on it. Guess it'll be a while before we play it.
Guess what? I'm being productive! Several Paragraphs into Phantasm a day! I'll get back to that... right after my episode of Seed Destiny.
Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated