'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

10.8.13

Sarah's Birthday

Today was Sarah's birthday. We had cake that had MLP pictures and pastry hearts that tasted like wax, and Steve was ready to avoid having any cake at all. Hmph.
So, Sarah turned eight, and she got a 1500.- coupon, but the other goodies have yet to be shipped. We can wait another two weeks or so.
I'm back to watching anime, and I've started Gundam Seed Destiny. Haven't got enough episodes in to see what's really going on, but so far things are looking a little hectic. And the awesome guy who supposedly died at the climax of Seed returns as the new Char Clone, who is a bad guy. Great.

Back to anime.
Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated