'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

15.8.13

Artwork update

I wish I was better at shading, but I guess progress is progress. Here I got a picture I drew up for my Nana, it took me about a day of experimenting and a day to draw it, and another to scan and color it. I meant to send it to her yesterday (which was her Birthday, so that was a bummer), but the internet went out! First the power went out, and when it decided to come on, we had no internet! And now today the water's giving us trouble again. So, I have three episodes of Destiny to watch today. Great. And before I forget, here's the picture I drew for my grandma;
 C&C appreciated!
Sayonara.

1 comment:

  1. I meant to tell you a few days ago that this is gorgeous! It looks kinda like a pokemon XD
    Happy birthday to your nana :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated