'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

1.7.13

Shopping Trip

Per tradition, pretty much right after we arrive in Chiang Mai, we set out to take care of shopping needs. Food and clothes being the primary focus. Found some granola bars... No Mountain Dew at Rimping... Ate at Micky D's... I looked at some of the computers at the store, had a short talk with Dad about the matter of buying a computer while we're up here. Personally, he didn't seem too keen.

Gotta go eat... Short boring post...
Sayonara.

1 comment:

  1. No mountain dew?! What is this?!
    Mmm, well, the computer is ultimately your choice, but it's best to get opinions for your parents. If you really want one, I suggest you override their decisions. *laughs* that's what I'd do!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated