'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

7.6.13

Are You a Good Person?

I don't mean to judge anyone who reads the title, I just thought it'd be a nice post since nothing's going on today (besides Mr. Aek teaching me Guitar basics).
It's only six minutes, so take some of your time, anything with God's message in it is worth it. I remember finding a pamphlet of the same story at a friend's house, so this is a nice surprise to find it (thank you, Thai Radin!) It may be just a bit cartoony, but what the hey.
I'm going back to work on other stuff.
Sayonara.

1 comment:

  1. Videos not showing up :/ but what kinda stuff are you learning on guitar?? :) chords? Notes? Accoustic or Electric?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated