'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

4.5.13

...Drugs

Okay... so here since I am devoid of interesting facts, I came here to talk to you about Drugs. You know, the weird gnarly plants that people smoke or just plain eat. You know, wrecks peoples' minds and families(actually some drugs are fine, ever hear of a drugstore?).
But rather than focus on the sad truth of these poisons, I'd rather focus on how some people make fools of themselves when they take it. But even then, I'd rather let someone else talk about it. His name is Bill Cosby.
This is in no way boring, and plus it's only like five minutes, so please just give it a look (beware of a bit of language at the end). Your sides will split if you're in the mood.
12 episodes till the end of Gundam Wing. Maybe I could wrap it up in the month? I dunno.

1 comment:

Comments are appreciated