'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

13.4.13

Halo Havoc

Dad went up to the village with some friends today. When they saw me, they were surprised on how much 'Jing' had grown. 'Said I should do some more work. Also commended me on my facial hair. Yeah... wish I could actually speak Karen.

Played Halo with John today. ...Sometimes I hate the big maps. With lots of people it's fine, but with only two, and the place being full of hiding places. I was in first place anyway... but It's really annoying when you can't see or shoot the other guy! For nearly twenty minutes I traversed Death Island on Banshees and Warthogs but couldn't find him... Until he gave me one vital hint, then I found him, then he shot my head off. Halo's fun, sometimes.
"Under your nose" he says. "Red Nostril" How was I supposed to know he meant the red base?!
Oi. Can't wait to do it on my own computer again... If the guys fix it.
Sayonara

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for not commenting earlier. XD I always read your new posts but I never quite get around to commenting... :/

    That reminds me of the times Christie and I used to play Mario Kart together. We'd turn off CPU carts and drive around testing shortcuts through every single course. XD

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated