'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

1.2.13

Snatcher got Snatched

Played the game, won the game, and it was awesome. Well... Snatcher's not rated T for nothing, I'll give it that, but it's still cool. The ending was really long, but really interesting, and the voice acting was neat too! The music was awesome, and the whole setup rocked! It's good old games like these that take home the gold. This game offers at least six or seven hours of gameplay to the casual gamer
The message wasn't bleak either, and everything turned out well. For a Japanese Game, things seemed pretty American sounding. I highly recommend it... to older players who don't mind a few disturbing scenes. Like I said, this game isn't rated T for nothing.

Other news... Got back on top of my Brace again, let's hope this turns out well. Nearly twelve, gotta hit it.
Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated