'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

12.10.12

Long and tired day

So we went to see the Robinsons today, and not much happened surprisingly. We talked, ate dinner, and stayed around watched the Cosby Show (really funny one). And apparently, we still have do some School tomorrow! Shoot... I hope Steve didn't have that Mountain Dew yet...

I gotta hit the hay. It's almost eleven thirty, we were hoping for twelve.
Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that sucks! School?

    It's always nice to catch up with people you haven't seen for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated