'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

31.10.12

Halloween

My mood is mixed today. I finally have my inner brace fixed, so now I'm wearing my face-brace... AGAIN... almost two months of comfort... sigh... Hopefully I'll be able to get it done and avoid surgery. My mouth feels bad today, but tomorrow it's really really going to hurt. Not very much anticipation there.

On a brighter note, someone favorited my Phantasm story! He even started following it! Happy day! I checked him out, and turns out he's a lurker... probably means he won't review. But oh well.

And sadly, with my busybusy schedule, I wasn't able to draw that picture. So to make up for it, here's a silly video.
Gotta go and mope. Sayonara for now.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Muppets, especially Swedish chef, so that just made my day.
    Ugh, sorry about the head gear D: I'm too scared, some orthdontist thought I needed one!!! I will either have to have a tooth out or braces, though. Not excited.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated