'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

30.10.12

Good and Bad

So I went and got my gear taken out. I'm going over tomorrow at two to get a new set put in, and then I'll be back to wearing my face-brace. Sigh... Might as well get it over with.

Things are going kinda iffy for John. He was having issues, so Dad took him to a checkup today, and it turns out John may have a Kidney stone, or a Kidney infection. The good news is that Dad had the same problem before, so it may just be an inherited ailment, and John will be fine. I don't know what we're doing yet, but John's doing fine, so far. He's okay with it so far, but could you please pray for him?

So, in other news, I have good and bad. In the good news; I finally updated Phantasm! The bad news, it was rushed, so don't expect anything magnificent. I had to take out a whole chunk because it wasn't getting anywhere. So... yeah... sorry about that. But with all the stuff I've removed, maybe I'll find the determination to make up for lost time by uploading the next chapter sooner. Maybe...

The new Picture is still in development, I'm having trouble with the angle. It's only going to focus on one person, so things are slightly easier.
That's it. Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely praying for John. Hope he's okay, send love.
    Just finished reading the Phantasm update, I'm gonna go review it, I'm too lazy to log in but you'll know it's me. I'm thinking about doing a bit of writing too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated