'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

17.10.12

Chibis

So... as for the title... I was trying my hand at Chibis just before dinner, and came out with a nice little result! Since it's not so hard to draw, I think I could try using these for comics I might upload (we have no scanner here, so...). I'm planning it to be a 4-Koma, basically the equivalent to Newspaper funnies, with only four panels. It's basically about me in settings about my opinions on things, like gaming, tv, advetising, etc., in a humorous tone. I'll upload a picture of the draft I got down tomorrow, but the quality might be bad (cuz I'll have to use a camera). I'm really looking forward to my first strip! I'm going to go play minecraft then work on Phantasm. Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Oooh! I want to see! I want to see so bad!~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated