'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

11.10.12

Big bad Chemistry

So... yesterday I did the module 13 test for my chemistry, and I failed. Miserably. So... I had no computer until I reread the module and took the test again. Sigh. I got done doing that only like two hours ago. Not too much to complain about, I didn't miss too much. Lozoot is going fine still. Sometimes it's hard not to laugh when you write the stuff down. Though I don't think we'll go to the forest temple yet, that's next-next chapter.

Anyways... Something interesting happened yesterday. Let's play a little game of I-Spy, or Espio.
Me new office
See if you can spot the reddish controller. Found it? Great. It broke yesterday. The right Joystick lost its 'spring' and no dangles around uselessly. The next time we're going to the Pantip Plaza, I'm going to go buy a twin Joystick set. They last longer, and that means I can play multiplayer with Steve on an emulator better. Speaking of which. Steve bought the three only cans of Mountain Dew from Rimping (import super market) yesterday. They were sixty-five baht each. (100 baht is worth three dollars. 10 baht is worth thirty cents. Do the math, how much did he pay?) I don't know if he drank one yet. But odds are one day he's gonna be bouncing off the walls, again.
Smile for the camera
Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm gonna go for a walk.
Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated