'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

27.9.12

Update

I left a small hint earlier that I was nearing completion on something. That completion is Phantasm. The... what I like to call, 'first act', is complete. It is a draft, and will not be completed, but I decided to post it anyway. Phantasm was something for me to divert my focus from Neo-Soldier, so I can finish it with fresh ideas. I just uploaded it, It may take a few hours for it to become readable. I will also add the link to the preview page.

In other news, this guy made a crazy lego contraption. Take a look.
They should use this for real factories. Wow...
I'm gonna go make Milo.
Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. I am honestly blown away by that lego. Now... to read Phantasm...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated