'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

6.9.12

Trip Tomorrow

So... tomorrow, we'll be heading up to Bangkok to see our Friends Tai and Fa! It'll be great to see 'em again! We'll wake up at Seven, and leave at nine. That's early for us.

I'm doing another playthrough of Sonic 3 & Knuckles, this time as cute lil' Tails! His early spritesheet made him look really cute. The real reason is so I can get all the emeralds and unlock his super form, (yes he has one), and see how it works. The game is real cool. If you have a couple Wii points, I'd recommend getting either Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles. Both are awesome games, but only Sonic 3 can save, but if you have them both, you can 'lock on' the two and get the two games combined, and you can still save! Sega was originally going to release the two as one game, but Time constraints made them split the two.

I'm going to try and get some work done before we leave.
Sayonara for now!


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get the game, but unfortunately we have zero Wii points. Combined, Christie and I recieved 3000 wii points one year for Christmas, but we bought OoT and MM with the money so we couldn't buy anything else...*sweatdrop*
    Yeesh, getting up early. I wake up around 7 every day for school... :( Anyway, I hope you have a great time at Bangkok!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated