'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

8.9.12

Fun and long day

So, we left at eight with Tai and Fa to the english class thing, unfortunately, we couldn't do much to help out. So we just stood around, played a few pranks on John in his sleep, (or resting on a wall). Yeah. We left at eleven. Also, apparently, judging by one of the kids' papers, a lot of people play minecraft over here in Bangkok.

So, we played minecraft, listened to music, and talked a bit. Actually, not too much is happening.

We went for dinner at the Central Mall, went bowling, had dinner at Sizzler... looked around, and came home. Not too much happened.

I'm going to go work on Phantasm. It's almost done.
Sayonara for now.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of people play minecraft, don't they? It's surprising how many people at my school are closet nerds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated