'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

1.9.12

Epicness

Surprisingly, this Saturday was pretty boring. I had no motivation to play any games, not even Minecraft, or the Wii, and my new tunes on my Mp4 are beginning to sound old. I go out and Jog while listening to music to get my head going on stories. I imagine the song I'm listening to as insert music and think out a scenario. Speaking of which, here's one of my new favorite songs;

Crush 40 is the official Band for Sonic the Hedgehog. Even though Sega is initially an Asian company, all of the songs are in American. Japan likes American rock, and they learn some.

I had an awesome brawl match with Chelsea over Wi-Fi, and it rocked. Poor Steve. The occasional lag makes the input just a bit off. Oh well. It was still epic.
Fifteen minutes till bed.
Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally know how you feel with the no motivation... Also, I must remember to check out that song as soon as I have access to my laptop. :)
    Good game last night, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated