'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

16.9.12

Boring Weekends

Nothing special happened on these weekends! It was just like a day without school, nothing else. Mom's laptop's keyboard is buggin out so every time I turn it on, the special key combination turns off the computer. Oi...

On the other hand, Steve was watching Sonic Generation Cutscenes, and came across this. Luckily, it's not vulgar, except for one part.
LOOOL! How Ironic! I wish they would make a new Sonic game soon! In the meantime, time to laugh my head off!
Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Life needs a balance of boring weekends and fun weekends, plus, I love boring weekends because I spend it watching anime! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated