'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

18.9.12

Boring, Boring, Boring

No games to play on the wii, really. The internet's bugging out. No emulators to play. Nothing to draw, and nothing to write. Even jogging with my music doesn't help! My imagination has reached stagnation. Nothing interesting going on in there. It's so depressing. I have nothing to think about that I haven't already. No Ideas for Neo-Soldier, Zelda, Sonic, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, nothing!!

Maybe I should take advantage of this occasion and work on Neo-Soldier.

I download a Sega Ultraman game. It's not that fun.
Sayonara for now.

1 comment:

  1. That's how I spent my days before I got a laptop. Lying on the floor, re reading books hundreds of times, annoying my entire household. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated