'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

14.8.12

Angry Birds and dentists

Today has been interesting, so far. I got up early to go to the embassy with dad to have my Passport redone, and then went to the dentist to have my brace fixed (again! Did i forget to mention it broke?), Took John to a dentist, had a cavity (typical) and got a filling, and when we we went back to the dentist at three thirty to get my new stuff put in, we left at five because of some issues. Yeah...

Oh! At the place where John got his fillings, there was a computer with free wi-fi! So I got on Google+ and played angry birds! I'm on the final few stages of the game. Ah... the magic of social networking sites.

Also, I uploaded a preview for Phantasm, if you look at the 'Page' listing on the side, it should be at the bottom, be sure to let me know what you think about it :)
Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Seriously, who has a computer with free internet in a dentist?! That's amazing!

    *goes to check out Phantasm*

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated