'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

4.7.12

Happy Independence Day!

Yay!! It's July fourth! Yay!! And we didn't do anything to celebrate! Yay! And it's almost bed-time! Yay. Disclaimer: extreme sarcasm beforehand.

So... me and the others thought up of a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon spoof. In mystery dungeon, a human is sent to the pokemon world and has to help out with stuff like a rescue squad or whatever. So in this thing, as my Bisharp will quote; "It's like Lozoot, but official!" I will not write the story anytime soon, at least not until I finish Neo-Soldier, and do some work on the wiki, and we all know how long that's gonna be. My draft for Phantasm is half-finished, but it's only supposed to cover like two chapter's worth. I will post it here soon. Very soon. But don't get your hopes up! My schedule is very indefinite. Things change a lot. Which is why I need my own computer!

Happy Birthday, USA!

Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the sound of the story :)
    Happy independence day! We did nothing to celebrate either! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated