'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

13.6.12

Victini and Muppets

So... We saw the muppets movie on the internet today, and the movie rocked! It was pretty funny, but there were a few awkward moments, especially since the thing was a musical!! I do not like musicals, or the case of someone actually singing the song in a show/movie. Insert songs, sure, but singing throws me off. And the Kermit and Piggy thing was awkward... as always, so there's not too much complaining.   But that's not the point of this post! Today, me and John  downloaded the Legendary Pokemon, Victini for our Pokemon Black and White versions! This Victini is much stronger than the one already In-Game, and knows the two mascot Pokemon's signature moves! But it's level 50, so It won't listen to us anyway. But that's not the point of this post, either. The point is; if you have Pokemon Black and White, get Victini. NOW.

Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. So you watched the new Muppets, eh? I didn't like the Kermit and Piggy thing either, Piggy's meant to be head over heels for Kermit but he tries to get her off him. It makes me so MAD!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated