'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

14.6.12

So... in Minecraft I found a LOT more Diamonds after diggin some more. But it's so scarce I'm afraid to use it! Digging while listening to Zombie moaning is really unnerving!!

Dad got Madagascar 3 up for us, and it was really good. Though it didn't feel like a madagascar film, if you know what I mean, it was still a pretty good movie. It was hysterical, but pretty crude, especially two scenes. And the antagonist is psycho. It was funny, very well put together, and had a lot of good messages, it just didn't feel like a Madagascar film. Besides that it's frikkin' awesome.

Dad also showed us another movie; Superman Vs. the Elites. Basically it's a direct to video fan-boy movie about Superman, who meets quartette of new heroes, but their ethics and lethality levels clash. We didn't see the whole movie because we called it after there was an outburst of language and a bloody scene. The movie was rather dark, even for Superman, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you know what you're getting into.

I'm gonna leave it there, 'cause Steve probably wants it back, and the bottom part of my screen fogged up, so I can';t risk chekcing for typos right now. I can't see a thing now as I'm tyoing this. Sorry!
Sayonara for now!!


1 comment:

  1. Same for me about the diamond, my iron pickaxes break so quickly since I have a job as a miner on the server, I'm afraid to use it and waste it!
    Maybe I will go see the Madagascar movie when it comes out.
    I commend you for the typing, good sir!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated