'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

16.6.12

Nether...rack!!

So... I finally decided to get a diamond pickaxe. Then, I returned to a mine, and found a nice batch of cooled lava. Ner-hehehe...! I mined up that Obsidian, with thankful input on the quantity from Steve, and built my self a portal to the nether!! I was real scared, but I wanted the netherrack for my fireplace, since it never stops burning, so I got myself an Iron sword, and an Iron sword, and jumped in. Then, something incredibly rare occurred; I materialized inside a cave!! No monsters in sight, and since the nether has an eternal lighting system, I made myself at home! I dug up that netherrack, and went back outside. I made myself a fireplace, and put a warning sign in front of the portal. However, I might wanna consider building another portal so I can find something more profitable besides Netherrack, like Netherwart (snicker). And I need blaze powder from those blazes for my ender pearls to become eyes of ender. But I'll need a LOT of those if I even wanna think about going down to the End.

I'm gonna go make some toast and let Steve on!

Sayonara for now!!

2 comments:

  1. You know so much more about minecraft than me it's depressing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You both know so little about minecraft thats its drepressing :P

      Delete

Comments are appreciated