'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

10.6.12

Minecraft Kitty!

So, mom borrowed the computer I use so she could use it to get our tax papers done, so I haven't been able to post for a bit.

 
But! Three things happened in Minecraft! 1ST! I nearly got lost in the mines... But I mined up GOLD!! 2ND! I went off to the jungle biomes and tamed myself a cat!! I'm a cat lover, so I couldn't resist! I have a cutie little cat with me right now! I call it Neko. 3RD! I-MINED-UP... DIAMONDS!!!! But I only brought up 5... oh well. I used one for a Jukebox so now I can play that song I got from a creeper!
I'm gonna go do other stuff right now!

Sayonara for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Naw, you got further in five minutes than I did in five months!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated