'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

8.6.12

Internet problemoes

So, the last day and a half was without internet because our cable snapped. Now it's fixed and we're getting internet again!

I downloaded another texture configuration for minecraft. In the texture pack I use is incomplete, and leaves some items invisible. I downloaded a default texture pack that's supposed to fix that, so Now it's doing fine. I'm also prepping to put my Minecraft story up on Fanfiction, taking Chelsea's idea :). Here's a little something I put together.




I gotta hit the hay.

Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. I love your skin!! I'm also loving the shot, it's taken at a great angle. Looks awesome. :) Can't wait to hear about the creepers... :) and the first time that you hit diamond!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated