'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

6.5.12

Sad Puppy

So, within these four days, a few things happened; our house became infested with termites. Not the old cartoonish problem, but flying termites. These little guys are attracted to light, and every once in a while, we have to turn off all the lights in the house because they swarm everywhere! I actually recorded some of it on Dad's Sony Camcorder, but we're having trouble converting the HD videos. Yeah...

I also have some rather sad news. Remember how I said the one pup's back legs were hurting? Turns out that's not the case. It's Parvo. Nowadays, the sick puppy wanders around, dragging her back legs, and occasionally howls in pain. It is very heart-breaking to watch it writhe around like that. And to make matters worse, the poor puppy doesn't have the strength to join her siblings. Mom says we should at least be careful if we wanna be around the puppy 'cause the disease may be contagious, but I just read it's not, to humans anyway. I think the pup might die of neglectfulness if not from the Parvo... She just started howling again. Man... Animals go to heaven though, right? My Dad said that a verse in the Bible says all Animals will either go to heaven or join us on the new earth, or something like that. He told us that after our Dog, Spot Died.
Gotta go. It's bedtime.
Sayonara for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated