'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

26.5.12

The Playlist is Back!

I hope you noticed the sudden outbreak of music, and I especially hope it didn't start on 'Believe in myself'. I put the MixPod playlist back and set it to Sonic Songs! As I mentioned, Sonic has super-cool Songs, and I couldn't resist putting them up. Some of them, anyway, these are the ones that I like the best. I like the Shadow songs somewhat the best, sadly, that's John thing.

I also added Google+ gadgets on the side, so that might help a bit, but should I combine my accounts or not? Hmm...

That's sadly it. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated