'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

27.5.12

Missing WiiMote

My WiiMote is missing. My red skinned WiiMote with a loose (2) button is missing. I looked all over and couldn't find it. It's probably somewhere obvious that I overlooked in my frustration, or somebody moved it and forgot about, most likely me. Oi. Guess I'll have to manage with our breaking GameStop GC controller. The Joystick's acting up. We need genuine controllers. They sell really cheap on Ebay. We can get three GC controllers and get them in the colors of our gameboys; Inigo(me) Spice orange (Steve), and black (John), for little over 12 dollars. But we aren't doing anything yet. That other controller is really starting to tick me off.

In other news, I played a game that was similar to Metroid, but it was very depressing and Melancholy. In fact, one reviewer called it an Utsuge, Melancholy Game. I won't say everything, but it was Called K.O.L.M. It's very depressing. Play at your own risk of peace of mind. I'm still weirded out. Remind me never to do that again. Why are my sentences so short?

Sayonara for now.

1 comment:

  1. I did notice that your sentences were short!! I believe it's a side effect of frustration.
    Looks like we're both losing things at the moment...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated