'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

8.5.12

First V-Log?

So, remember like three days ago I said there was a termite problem and I had trouble converting the HD files? I converted them finally! And now I'm uploading the video as I speak! Wait... could this be my first V-log? I dunno, uploading Vlogs sounds kinda like I'm copying Such is Life. I dunno. Wait! I already uploaded that Video Review! So I guess this isn't a first. But will I even continue? I dunno.

Game progress? We've been collecting Trophies in Smash Bros Brawl, and after clearing classic mode with 20 characters, we got the Master Hand trophy! Also, in Brawl I've taken a liking to Marth, and I might wanna try out one of his games. This is easier than it sounds because of Emulation, but the game is no longer being officially sold, so It should be no problem.

The sick little puppy is doing a lot better, I think she might actually make it!
Sadly, that's all I have to say! Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. No no no. If you were copying ME by vlogging, then you'd be copying heaps of other people too. Vlogging and blogging is a universal thing, don't worry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated