'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

8.4.12

What a way to spend easter

Right now, I'm in a hotel room of the VL guesthouse in Kanchanaburi. The internet is better than over in Sanklahburi.The room we got is of lower quality than we're used to. For example, the shower faucet in the bathroom leaks, the ceiling's kinda scratched up, and there was a torn up Angry Bird sticker on the TV (smart-devices just became hot in Thailand). Tomorrow, we're going to Chiang Mai to get our visas done. Let me tell you, we got here later than we planned. We were supposed to leave at Five pm, and Dad was driving the truck  while Mom drove the Van. The plan was for Dad to take the Truck to the mechanic and leave it there, but the truck broke down before we left town, so we had to drive outta town, go to the mechanic, and get him to go back and tow it. For the fifteen minute break, Mom drove us to the gas station and we got lunch at the 7-11, but we dropped the hotdogs on the ground outside, so we had to rinse them off, and on our way back to get Dad when the tow was done, Sarah's coke spilled a little. And half way there, Steve really needed to go to the bathroom, so he had to wait fifteen minutes+ with his legs crossed, until we got to a gas station. Now we're in the room watching the real adventures of Johnny quest, interesting, if not over-the top. I'm gonna get to work on the Ultraman Wiki I've been neglecting.

In game news, I got beyond the point I lost at in Metroid Prime, and I got the Grapple beam, and the X-Ray visor! Now I can progress through the Pirate's mine. Get this! If you played Smash Bros Brawl, then you know how a Metroid works. In one room, you can sneak into the control platform, where Pirates are patrolling Metroid containment units. I found a control panel that would release the Metroids. Guess what I did? >:) When it was over, I only had to deal with the Metroids. Mwahaha....

I think I'll leave it at that. What a way to send Easter. No chocolate either. lol

Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, no chocolate? That sucks. And that journey you went on also sounds like a bit of a fail. Good thing you played video games. Video games make everything better. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated