'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

1.4.12

Not much for april fool's

April the first, the infamous holiday where you try and weird out/trick your friends. It's kinda weird if you ask me.

So, I've been craving a 3DS recently, 'cause all the cool Metroid/Zelda stuff is on it, and recently because Kid Icarus Uprising was just released. I want that game... and it comes with a stand that would make Metroid Prime Hunters a whole lot easier!

Speaking of which, I just started replaying Metroid Prime, but this time on Hypermode, and with the fusion suit from one of the GBA games on. I start out with the Varia suit, and I must say I admire its design. The color is interesting, the design is very interesting, and it's a lot less bulky than the default Varia suit.

Aw man, I can't keep this up. April fools, I hate this suit, I hate it, I hate it. The color scheme is sickening, and I like the other one a lot better. But the more suit upgrades, the better the color will get, so I guess I'll have to bear. I actually have the blue one now (in the game, the suit malfunctions and reverts to the power suit), but I'll get the varia back... then the gravity, then the Phazon; the most appealing. I'm aiming for 100% in this game so I can get the ending!

I gotta hit the hay, so I'll talk about this later!
Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I totally fell for your April Fools!! :D If you have the money, totally get a 3DS, they're so worth it!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated