'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

31.3.12

Wind Waker beaten

Steve beat the wind waker today. Kinda disappointing, since this was supposed to be for John... but he let him deliver the finishing blow to Ganondorf. Guess that works. We got into a small debate about why the king had to stay behind, but that was cleared up by dad's words. "He's oriental." Kinda insulting to the Japanese, 'cause he said the same thing when spoiler Girahim was showing off in the second fight in Skyward Sword.

I beat level five in the original, but not much to say there.This weekend has been disappointing. Man... It's late, so I'll have to call it.
Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated