'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

7.3.12

First Year

So starting today, my blog has been around for a year. And what have I done? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Only three reviews in a whole year, and no piece of artwork actually posted on the site!! And my article isn't ready yet! To quote Chelsea, 'epic fail'. And my stories aren't doing well either. I need to get motivated or get out. This blog is like an eyesore, and more than once, I've felt like I'm copying what Chelsie's doing. Groan... Then I've had the idea of turning this into a log, but how's that going to work out?! I dunno. I'm tired out. I'm leaving things at that for now. Sigh.
Sayonara for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated