'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

18.3.12

Chillaxin'

So, things are goin' swell back here in Sanklaburi. The only problem we're having is internet. Dad just went to the land-lady to talk some things out, so the kids are at the house chillaxin'. Steve and John are reading Calvin and Hobbes, Sarah's watching the poor middle-era Tom and Jerry shorts. And me? Well, mom's laptop is having screen-issues, as in the screen goes black, but the computer can still respond and all that. So I hooked it up to a big monitor and after setting it up in the dim screen, 'dragged' everything into the other monitor. Cool, huh? But, with such a big screen, I can barely get enough privacy to type. Sheesh. Does anyone know any solution to the black screen issue?! Help!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm... I think what's going on is that it's bluescreening. Mine does htat all the time, but I don't get the blue screen of death, it just goes black. If I'm watching a video, that still keeps playing and I can still hear the noises. My solution is to turn it off and turn it back on, but I'd need a little more information, as in, does it just go black suddenly, or after you've left it for a while? Email me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated