'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

24.2.12

Long, Long run.

I woke up at 5:00 this morning so I could go to a run with my friend, Joshua. A lot of people were at the track. The whole thing was a fund-raiser for medical supplies in Burma. I had a good time, we ran the 5Km, but I fell behind and hit the finish line 40 minutes into the race. Man. Joshua and his friend came in 3rd and 4th. So now I'm back home, just plain relaxing... and we're all going to swim at the Grace International School with Dad's friend, Wayne Walker.

I'm actually busted right now, so unless its important, I won't be back on the computer till Wednesday. Great.  Sayonara for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated