'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

3.2.12

Google +

If you didn't know, the age limit for Google + Just lowered to ages 13 and up. Guess what I did :). I joined Google +!! It has a fresher feel than Facebook, which my dad doesn't even approve of. He said it was okay to try Google+. I like it better than Facebook too. And plus, I don't think Facebook has Bejeweled on the game section!

Oh and by the way, I did a quick review of my previous posts, and when I posted about Skyward Sword, It said It 'doesn't make it a good addition to the series', I meant to say 'bad addition'. Oops. In case there was confusion, I meant otherwise. I think I fixed the problem too.

I think I might be hitting the road again, So I'll leave it at that for now. Sayonara for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated