'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

29.2.12

Back on the Web

So, my busting time is over, and I'm back on the computer. Sadly though, nothing truly interesting has happened since I've been off. Bummer.

However, I did watch a demonstration video of the Kid Icarus: Uprising game, and I think I'm smitten. Since its technically Metroid's sister, I think I might wanna try it while no Metroid games are coming out. The multi-player is awesome, I wanna try to play Chelsie sometime, since She's getting the game.

So what happened while I was away? I beat Metroid Prime Hunters!! And the best part of this game is that you don't need to do a speed-run to get the perfect ending! Sweetness!! 

I'm getting back to work on my metroid article. I gotta put it up soon, especially now since I've gotten all the permission with the pictures and All. Ugh.

Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated