'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

2.1.12

Music

I'm currently downloading some of the music from Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (long name), It has some good music, you might wanna check it out.

On the other hand, In metroid Prime, I just obtained the plasma beam! The end is near...

I'm trying to finish Neo-Soldier, but I feel writer's block working up! Gotta stay focused!

That's all I have... Hey! I sub-conscience-ly wrote this like a log! Admitingly I could do a little better... Oh well. But here's another problem; logs have less feeling in them than blog posts... what should I do...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated