'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

23.12.11

I shaved

Darn proud of it too. I got my braces fixed which means now I can wear my face-brace again. But Dad bought a model that I can wear at night, so now since every night is roughly twelve hours, and I only have to wear it for like 16, I have almost the whole afternoon without it on! This helps my chin. A lot. Speaking of which, my young goat' beard was beginning to get in the way of my brace and make it act up worse, so Dad told me to do the only thing possible; shave. Yep. I shaved. Darn proud of it too. But I was kinda hopin to return to Thailand with the 'Shaggy Rogers' look.

Tomorrow's Christmas eve, I better get to work on something. A secret something.
Sayonara for now.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, nice one! I suppose it's a good thing that you shaved, some people may like a rugged look but a lot of girls actually like a clean-faced guy... including myself. ;)

    Since I doubt you'll post on Christmas and with timezones, I'll wish you a Merry Christmas now... so, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you get some great presents, and please wish Steve and John a Merry Christmas from me too! :)

    Lots of love, Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated