'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

9.10.11

Sunday

Today at church, Dad spoke at the front of the main room and talked about everything we're doing over in thailand. And later we had lunch at the church, and I saw a little children's crayon picture on the wall, and it said 'One dollar helps the Missionairies a lot!'. I was touched.

On the other hand, that was the best Sunday I think I ever had. Right now, my parents and the couple that are letting us stay here are having some adult time in the TV room, watching the bag and passing the chips, that stuff. I just read today that Metroid made the most money for Nintendo, but it still falls as #3 in Nintendo's top... something. #4 If you count in Pokemon... Anyway, that reminds me. When we went over to Illinois in Loda, we used some of our money to Buy Metroid Other M, (My first real metroid game!!) and Super Smash Brothers Brawl!! (Twice as valuable!!) But we had to leave the wii behind...

Man I hope this is able to get through! Windows explorer doesn't allow account working at all!!
Ugh. Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean about not working, my account never works so I have to type in my details every time I post!! :(
    Great that you got SSBB, I want it so bad... T_T
    And that church thing is really sweet!!! :3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated