'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

28.10.11

Friends over

Tonight we had a lot of friends over, including one of dad's old friends, an army dude. He talked a lot about political stuff and we had good long conversations with him. Aunt Beth also came over, and she brought pumpkins for us to carve! I just realized that halloween is only in a few days! I am having real trouble deciding a  costume to wear, I can't find any cosplaying stuff, so I decided to resort to a traditional japanese kimono costume. But though easier to find, they're pricey! So I decided to give up for today. I'll try to upload a picture of our Jack-o-lanterns when I get the chance. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated