'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

17.10.11

Colds, Thunderbirds, and headaches

I think my cold's getting better because my throat isn't sore anymore! But I still have a horrible stuffed up nose. I've beens spending almost all day, trying to conquer the great Temple in Adventure of Link. My main strategy is to get to the thunderbird without losing a single life, then pick up a link doll, then face the Thunderbird with four lives, granted I last that long. I didn't. And to make things worse, all the videogaming is making my head hurt! Hence the the title. Everything bright is making my head hurt, and I don't think I'm going to try and clip the Thunderbird's wings any time soon.

This is absolutely the last post in a while since we're leaving tomorrow and the house we're going to has no wi-fi. Boy. Sayonara for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated