'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

26.9.11

WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I look buck-toothed becuase of my retainer

So yesterday, after months of saving up cash, we bought a wii!!! Happy day!!! We immediately set it up when we got home, and while dad ordered three more wiimotes and nunchuks from the web, we began to sort out the five games we had; Arctic Tale, Mercury Meltdown, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Wii sports, Wii sports resort, Twilight Princess--- WAIT! Twilight Princess??!! Yep, mom knew how much we liked Zelda, so she bought Twilight Princess behind our backs! Go Mom!!

So now we have  a wii! It's also our first real console... Anyway, now we have all that great stuff, and once our extra controllers get here, we'll get a whole lot more fun!!


There's Steve, bashin Omega Shenron. The picture looks real blurry though. So now I'm waiting for mom to get off her computer so I can get to work on (nearly) finishing the next Neo-Soldier chapter! Woot!
Sayonara for now!

Wii Would like to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated