'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

9.9.11

Troubling...

Yeah, back at our Grandparents. Dad says we should try and be more social, so we had a nice talk with out grandparents. But after the lecture Dad gave us, I had half a mind to give up the computer for a while to avoid trouble.

On the other hand, nothing else is going on. So Sayonara for now!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I know how you feel, lectures are so boring! Thankfully, my mum's nice enough to let me have my laptop full time...
    Ugh, blogger is so annoying! My accout apparantly doesn't have permission to comment, so I have to write in my details every time... :(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated