'Ello!

The Mangaka's Desk is a missionary kid's blog from Thailand. Thailand's Piracy level makes genuine products hard to come across, and constant writer's block makes my updates slow. Bear with me, and I hope you enjoy my Blog!
God Bless!

7.8.11

Work

Today was fun at church and all, and my Dad stepped up and began to talk about our work in Thailand, and we had a slideshow on the big screen from village pictures, yeah that was fun.

We had guests come over, and the kids watched 'Around the World in 80 Days' by disney, and it STUNK! Disney turned the classic novel into a Kung-Fu movie! Horrible! And Sarah wouldn't be quiet! 'What's this? Who's that?!' Once both me and John, at the same time said 'Sarah, SHUSH AND WATCH!!'

Kay... sadly I didn't get too much progress on my story/s, but I did write down a picture to scan tomorrow. You'll have to wait to see what it is, but here's one hint, it's not Zelda sadly.

I am sorry, but I can't talk much, it's past 10:30. So Sayonara for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated